Vadodara is considered to be one of the best and peaceful city in state of Gujarat. For all Vadodarians out there or who visits Vadodara often, We bring you some of the famous delicacies that you can’t miss on your stay. The food of Vadodara is exquisite from the food of other states in India. About the eateries, You can get it all at its best from street food to extravaganza restaurants. It is no wonder that you will find queue at street food vendors on any weekday. Well that’s the love for food Vadodarians have.
Listing out of some of the delicious street food or restaurants that stands out and you should not miss to explore :
Mahakali Sev Usal
You cannot miss to visit this place if you are in the city. It is one of the oldest eatery in the city and serves over 25 variance of Sev Usals. Each Barodian crave for it. Cheese Sev, Cheese Sev Usal etc with Tari and Green Chutney is best to taste. It is located at 14-15, Prathamesh Complex, Opposite Nehru Bhawan, Kirti Stambh, Rajmahal Road, Mandvi, Vadodara.
You can find the yummy samosas of Vadodara here, at Kothi chaar rasta. Big in size and serving the hot, delicious samosas since years, Manmohan samosa should be your next stop when you look for a samosa delight.
This place serves amazing varieties of Sandwiches like Samosa Sandwich, Cheese Samosa Sandwich, Jam butter Sandwich, Grill Allo Mutter Sandwich, Jain sanwich to name a few. Even a person who normally doesn’t like sandwiches will be sure to relish one here. Those who like it spicy will have no cause for complaint. It is located at E-9, Tower 3A, Kashi Vishweshwar Township, Jetalpur Road.
This place serves the best authentic mexican food in the city. It was established by the couple for non-commercial will and resulted into exceptional takeout outlet in the city. Unique varieties like Burrito Fajita with different flavours, Burrito Supreme, Chips and Salsa, Soft Taco to name a few. This only takeaway outlet open on weekends 6PM – 10PM. It is located at No. 145, Villa D’Este, Next to Madhav Tower, Rameshwar Mandir Road, Hari Nagar.
Other famous street food places :
- Cafe Bistro, the only original coffee house with Geleto ice cream, brick oven pizza and home made bakery. Located opposite to Galaria Mall, Akota
- Lalaji na Bhajiya – Malhar Point,Old Padra Road, Punit Nagar
- Tasty Vadapav – Nizampura Main Rd, Nizampura
- Vishnu Chai – Infront of MSU
- Jojo’s Hard Rock Cafe , famous for chinese food – Fatehgunj Main Rd, Fatehgunj
- Egg Station – MCube Mall,Nr Chakli Circle,Jetalpur Road,Alkapuri
- Pyarelal ni Kachori – Munshi no Khancho at Mangal Bazaar
- Swad Pani Puri – Alkapuri
- Rajasthani Kulfi House – Ambedkar Circle in Alkapuri Area
- Sasu-Vahu Handvo – Karelibaug
- Maruti Nandan Soda – Shivalay Complex, Lions Hall Rd, Haribhakti Extension, Diwalipura
- Paras Pan – SB-37 & 49 Windsor Plaza, RC Dutt Rd, Alkapuri
Share your experience on the comments below if you have any other destinations as famous or your view on above places. Like Us on Facebook and we will keep you posted on upcoming articles.